2. Who We Are
Our site address is https://lgc.ng
3. What we may collect
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
5. How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
- Carry out our contracts with you
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to
- Tell you our charges
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you.
If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
If you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on screen or contact us.
Please note: We don’t identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience. Such information are not individually specific.
6. Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside Nigeria. It may be processed outside Nigeria to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payments will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
7. Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
- We can disclose it to businesses that provide technical support services for us.
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
8. Your rights
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at [email protected]
We can offer the opportunity to see information we hold about you. We can charge you a fee (currently N4000) for this service.
9. Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site.
Definition: Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our site.
‘Session’ and ‘Persistent’ Cookies: ‘Session cookies’ allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards. ‘Persistent cookies’ remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences. We can also use them to balance the load on our servers and improve your experience on our site. Session and persistent cookies can be either first or third party cookies. A first-party cookie is set by the website being visited; a third-party cookie is set by a different website. Both types of cookie may be used by us or our business partners.
Disclaimer All our cookies fall within the classifications Strictly Necessary, Functionality and Performance. None are classified as Behavioural Targeting. If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser [but if you do so you will not be able to use certain important features of our service].