Bosmere handy scoop is ideal for all types of garden and household jobs as well as ideal for lifting compost or fertiliser out of large sacks, the scoop can also be used to ensure that you apply a consistent measure. Great for all sorts of jobs Use in the garden for applying fertiliser/compost Use for dry food or cat litter.
This 15m crush-proof hose is the ultimate garden hose. Ultra-flexible & durable hose for a lifetime of hassle free watering. With 6-layer construction incorporating Tricot™ reinforced ATS mesh, this hose is anti-kink, anti-twist & crush-proof. Lifetime guarantee.
Our Natural Jute Twine is the ideal twine for several home and garden tasks. Use to mark out plots and tie back plants to supports. The twine is multipurpose, strong and biodegradable.
Made from 3 ply jute for extra natural strength
Draw twine from centre of the spool
This Flopro Supergrip Spray Gun Connector – Waterstop stops the flow of water from your hose without needing to turn off your tap. The Water Stop connector has an internal valve that stops the water flow when an accessory like a spray gun is disconnected.
This saves having to return to the tap to turn the water off when switching between accessories. It also eliminates water wastage. The
Flopro Supergrip Spray Gun Connector – Waterstop also allows a snap fit to all watering brands.
Our Digital Moisture Meter’s purpose checks the soil moisture at root level therefore helps to prevent over and under watering. Easy to read with a digital output. Ideal for houseplants and window boxes as well as patio tubs and hanging baskets.
1. Press the Power Button to turn the unit on and off.
2. At the start of every moisture reading session, use the special enclosed pad to gently wipe the entire probe 2-3 times.
3. Insert the probe, vertically if possible, into the pot half way between the edge of the container and the plant stem. In potted plants the depth of penetration will be influenced the size of the container; probe deeper in a larger pot, shallower in a smaller one. A good rule of thumb is to probe about½ to ¾ of the way down from the surface. For containers over 12″ in diameter, place the probe closer to the stem (about Y:, of the way from the stem to the edge of the pot).
4. While pushing the probe into the soil you may note that the meter reading varies as the probe moves downward. This is because the soil moisture conditions are not uniform. Certain types of soil have a tendency to create moisture pockets, which might give you a false high reading in small areas of the soil. We recommend you take at least two readings in order to confirm your findings . (Note: probing aerates the soil, which is good for the plant).
5. Note your meter reading when the LCD display remains constant for about 4-6 seconds.
6. Remove the probe from the soil.
7. Wipe the probe clean with a soft cloth or tissue before taking another reading and when testing is completed.