Vinca Tattoo™ Papaya Seeds
A fun bold head-turning series, Tattoo is, without a doubt, the most unique vinca on the market today! Offering the well-branched floriferous plants you expect from PanAmerican breeding, each petal looks as if it has been inked or airbrushed with soft black brush strokes. Annual Vinca, or annual Periwinkle, are heat loving annuals that produce large flat flowers with overlapping petals over glossy green foliage. An easy substitute for impatiens in full sun.
Color: Soft ‘orangesicle’-toned petals with inky black eye
Approx 25 Seeds
- Germination lighting: Dark required
- Germination: 4 – 6 days
- Plant spread: 6 – 8 inches
- Plant height: 10-14″
- Plant type: annual
- Planting Instructions Below
How to Plant:
- Sow seeds in seed-starting formula and cover with 1/8 inch of seed starting formula.
- Seeds are sensitive to overwatering, keep lightly moist.
- Seedlings emerge within 14 days.
- As soon as seedlings emerge, provide plenty of light.
- Once the seedling is about 6 inches tall, transplant into its permanent position.
- Select a location in full sun with rich, moist and well-draining soil.
- Vinca is a reliable annual plant for pots, beds and borders in full sun or partial shade.
- Plants are heat and drought resistant once established.
- Water well in drought, vinca is prone to wilting.